0 General sales conditions.
The following conditions are an integral part of all our sales contracts, also when the orders are received by phone, fax, e-mail or through internet. DVP Vacuum Technology s.p.a. sells his products exclusively to professional customers. The customer assures that the purchase of DVP products is performed exclusively for professional reasons, that means only for purposes connected to his professional activity.
Therefore the relation between DVP Vacuum Technology s.p.a. and his customers, will not be regulated by the laws about the protection of the consumers.
Different disposition excepted, the products will be packed in cartboard boxes (single or multiple packing depending on the products type) and will be shipped on pallet.
The prices listed in the DVP Vacuum Technology s.p.a. pricelist are in Euro currency (€); they are unit prices and do not include V.A.T. Regarding the packaging, if quantity is not specified , it is intended pack with only one piece. Except different agreements, the prices don't include the shipping and packing costs (please visit our web site: www.dvp.it for the updated costs).
Except different indication, the product will be installed by the customer. The installation, use and maintenance instruction book, that is always delivered with the products, contains all the necessary information to perform, with success, the installation and the first start up of the product.
In case of delayed payment (beyond the terms indicated in the invoice), legal interest rate increased of three points and the relative costs will be charged.
Complaints or disputes about invoices or deliveries may be accepted only if they are received from DVP Vacuum Technology s.p.a. by letter, fax or e-mail within 10 days from the invoice/shipment receiving date.
0.5 Product warranty terms.
With this certificate, DVP Vacuum Technology s.p.a. guarantees that the product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months after the shipment date. Or 6 months for products repaired not under warranty.
- The warranty refers to the replacement or repair, free of charge, of the product components found to be originally defective due to manufacturing errors.
- In the event of an irreparable breakdown the product will be replaced. The warranty on the new device shall continue until the term of the original contract.
- The warranty does not cover any parts that may be defective due to negligence or careless use (failure to follow instructions for using the device, lack of maintenance), incorrect installation or maintenance, maintenance performed by unauthorized personnel, damage incurred in shipping, or any circumstances that may not implicate manufacturing defects in the device.
- The warranty also does not cover defects caused by improper use, normal wear and tear, galvanic and electrostatic currents, chemical corrosion, tampering, replacements, or removing the serial number plate
- DVP Vacuum Technology s.p.a. may not be held liable for any damages that may be caused to people, property or animals, directly or indirectly as a result of failure to observe all of the requirements set forth in the user and maintenance manual, especially warnings regarding device installation, use and maintenance.
- The warranty does not extend to consumable parts such as filter cartridges or vanes.
- The customer is always responsible for shipping costs.
0.6 Return of goods.
The goods could be returned only after contacting the after sale service and getting the RMA number. Except different agreements, goods have to be returned free of charge and with the original packaging.
0.7 Reparations out of warranty.
Please contact the after sale service of DVP Vacuum Technology s.p.a..
0.8 Competent court.
The court of Bologna and the Italian laws have exclusive competence on every dispute regarding the purchase of a DVP Vacuum Technology product.